Monday, July 22, 2013

Some Adoption Love

So...here I am again because I NEED to share this video with you!

I have friends. Awesome, right? Jason and Naomi are friends that I have not ever met. Their hearts are huge, so huge that I know they are legit just from words on a blog that pop off the page and from amazing Instagram love. P.S. I LOVE INSTAGRAM!

Ok...so anyway...

Naomi and Jason are looking to adopt a newborn and they are searching for that precious birth mother that Jesus has just for their family. I want to share their adoption video and I want you to please share it with anyone and everyone you know. We want their birth mama to find them and quick! The wait of adoption is so very difficult when the desire is so very great! Their story is heartbreaking and miraculous all in the same...Jesus kind of works that way! Anyway, love you guys and hope you feel the pull to share this couple and their amazing love for babies from another mama...



Jason & Naomi from J.A.M. Media on Vimeo.

Please also visit Naomi's blog - A Baby Sent From The Stars 

Much love, 

Elle and Isaiah's mama :) 

2 comments:

Naomi said...

AHHHHH!!! Just saw this!! Thank you so much for sharing ;)))

Elle's mommy said...

Any time girl! :) We are praying that your precious birth mama finds you in God's amazing and perfect timing!