Friday, July 6, 2012

FUN FRIDAY!!!

So, I'm starting something new. Fun Friday...which means picture time! :) I will try to post some pictures every Friday from here until...well, forever I guess! Pictures of life around here...

Enjoy and have a FUN FRIDAY!




sweet Abby 'relaxing' in the hot tub

Annalise, the littlest princess

crazy boy on wet Wednesday at VBS

 the big boy

my sweet girl and I at the water park
  

so much fun

uncle Wes and his boys

we had all these babies for 5 days, it was bliss...crazy bliss but still bliss :)

we had a little grouchiness

bubble time







so sweet, the best of friends



pretty girl

it was my Dad's birthday so he got silly stringed... :)

blowing out candles

excited for fireworks and lightening bugs

uncle rob and aunt Rachel trying the poppers

Abby giving it a try

we ended the night with smoke balls...woohoo




 Elle's Mommy


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the sweet pictures. I love pictures and I will look forward to your Friday pic post :)

Kristy said...

I love summer time, lightning bugs and fireworks.

April said...

Hi Nicki,
I tried to share that photo on your FB page but it wouldn't let me :( Post it on your page if you would like - it speaks volumes. Love to you ♥